Help us celebrate “National School Choice Week“, Jan. 24-30, 2016. We will have an Open House for new parents, Jan. 25 & Jan. 29 at 10am, as well as Jan. 28 at 1pm with tours and registration for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year. We hope to see you there!
- Board Meeting – The Educational Horizons Board of Directors meeting notices will be posted. The meetings will be held at the Corporate Office, Indian Harbour Beach. The public is invited to attend. Items for the agenda may be faxed (321) 777-9566 two weeks prior to the meeting.
- PTO Meetings are the second Tuesday of every month, except December. Minutes are available in the office and will be posted here. (see below)
- Uniforms are available at All Uniform Wear, 2585 W. New Haven Ave, across from the Olive Garden. Students who reside within a reasonable distance from school and have not made alternative arrangements for transportation are eligible for transportation arrangements in conjunction with the school district.
- Please do not allow your child to wear sneakers with wheels to school. The classroom floors are slippery and the outside pavement uneven. This is a serious safety issue.
- In keeping with our dress code: …observe modes of dress and standards of grooming which are in conformity with the appropriate atmosphere and good personal hygiene necessary in schools…no student shall be extreme to the point of creating a disturbance or is hazardous to oneself, others or school property, whether or not the specific case is covered in the above paragraph.