We are opening on August 24th, 2020
Our re-opening plan has been submitted and accepted. This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will open with two options for our families. As the calendar ends in December, we will re-visit options if approved by the FLDOE. Attached is a power point to help answer some of your questions. More information will come next week as we work with teachers to set up classrooms.
Click on the link to view the presentation.
- Board Meeting – The Educational Horizons Board of Directors meeting notices will be posted. The meetings will be held at the Corporate Office, Indian Harbour Beach. The public is invited to attend. Items for the agenda may be faxed (321) 777-9566 two weeks prior to the meeting.
- PTO Meetings are the second Tuesday of every month, except December. Minutes are available in the office and will be posted here. (see below)
- Uniforms are available at All Uniform Wear, 4335 West new Haven Avenue. We also have gently worn uniforms available in the office.
- Students who reside within a reasonable distance from school and have not made alternative arrangements for transportation are eligible for transportation arrangements in conjunction with the school district.
- Please do not allow your child to wear sneakers with wheels to school. The classroom floors are slippery and the outside pavement uneven. This is a serious safety issue.
- In keeping with our dress code: …observe modes of dress and standards of grooming which are in conformity with the appropriate atmosphere and good personal hygiene necessary in schools…no student shall be extreme to the point of creating a disturbance or is hazardous to oneself, others or school property, whether or not the specific case is covered in the above paragraph.