We are opening on August 10th, 2023
Teachers and staff will return August 3rd for preplanning and setting up their classrooms. We will have a “Meet the Teacher” opportunity for our students and families on August 9th at either 10:00 or 5:00.
School will begin for our grades 1-6 students on August 10th. Kindergarteners have testing on the first two days by appointment.
We look forward to a new school year of excellence!
Re-opening plan for 2021 EHCS 2020-21 re-opening plan
School Lunch Menus
August 2022 Lunch Menu (for example for the year)
August 2020 menu eLearning menu
- Board Meeting – The Educational Horizons Board of Directors meeting notices will be posted. The meetings will be held at the school campus. The public is invited to attend. Items for the agenda may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAXED to 321-802-6823 two weeks prior to the meeting.
- PTO Meetings are the second Tuesday of every month, except December. Minutes are available in the office and will be posted here. (see below)
- Uniforms are available at All Uniform Wear, 4335 West new Haven Avenue. We also have gently worn uniforms available in the office.
- Students who reside within a reasonable distance from school and have not made alternative arrangements for transportation are eligible for transportation arrangements in conjunction with the school district.
- Please do not allow your child to wear sneakers with wheels to school. The classroom floors are slippery and the outside pavement uneven. This is a serious safety issue.
- In keeping with our dress code: …observe modes of dress and standards of grooming which are in conformity with the appropriate atmosphere and good personal hygiene necessary in schools…no student shall be extreme to the point of creating a disturbance or is hazardous to oneself, others or school property, whether or not the specific case is covered in the above paragraph.